Juzo Soft Silver knee compression sock is a great way to manage mild swelling and provide your legs with improved blood circulation. Juzo Soft Silver is available in 20-30 mmHg and 30-40 mmHg compression levels. Knitted with silver in the fabric, it is ideal for sensitive skin to aid in healing of skin changes such a skin infections, cellulitis and lymphedema. Juzo Soft Silver is breathable and allows you to be comfortable throughout the day.
- Soft and comfortable fabric
- Silver is atomically bonded to threads
- X-Static® knitted silver fibers are antimicrobial and antibacterial for sensitive skin
- Reduces odor
How to Order
- Choose the Compression level.
- Choose the toe style: Closed toe or Open toe.
- Choose your color. Some Juzo models or options are available in limited colors.
- Choose if you want to add a Silicone Band at the top of your knee high. Adding a Silicone band helps the sock grip onto your leg, is great at preventing the compression socks from rolling right below your knee. It's a good idea to get add the silicone band if you are wearing a larger size, or if the area below your knee gets indented easily.
- Choose your size. You may need to take a measurements to get your size. With your leg measurements, look up your size in the sizing chart in the images, or check out the Juzo Sizing Chart in a PDF.
- Choose between Regular and Short length. Look on the sizing chart where it says Knee length or Thigh/Panty length. There it will give you guidelines for the appropriate length to choose depending on your leg length measurement.