Mediven Plus maintains your leg health with the medical grade 20-30 mmHg and 30-40 mmHg compression. Durable, opaque material will effectively reduce swelling and improve circulation to your legs because of the higher containment properties of this stronger material. Ideal for moderate to severe swelling and lymphedema. Wide range of sizes, lengths and options make the Mediven Plus a great medical compression stocking.
- Clima-Comfort technology for comfortable wear
- ClimaFresh technology reduces bacteria
- Silicone top band helps grip the thigh
How to Order
- Choose the Compression level.
- Choose the color.
- Choose the toe style: Closed toe or Open toe.
- Choose your size. You may need to take a measurements to get your size. With your leg measurements, look up your size in the sizing chart in the images, or check out the Mediven Sizing Chart in a PDF.
- Choose between Standard and Petite lengths. Measure your total leg length. If it's below 28 inches, choose Petite length. If it's above 28 inches, choose Standard length. If you're shorter than 5 foot 7 inches, you may need the Petite length.