Mediven Plus maintains your leg health with the medical grade 20-30 mmHg and 30-40 mmHg compression. Durable, opaque material will effectively reduce swelling and improve circulation to your legs because of the higher containment properties of this stronger material. Ideal for moderate to severe swelling and lymphedema. Wide range of sizes, lengths and options make the Mediven Plus a great medical compression stocking.
- Clima-Comfort technology for comfortable wear
- ClimaFresh technology reduces bacteria
How to Order
- Choose the Compression level.
- Choose the toe style: Closed toe or Open toe.
- Choose the Extra Wide Calf option. Extra Wide Calf option gives more room in the calf while keeping the sample ankle measurement. Check the sizing chart to see what the Extra Wide Calf measurements are.
- Choose if you want to add a Silicone Band at the top of your knee high. Adding a Silicone band helps the sock grip onto your leg, is great at preventing the compression socks from rolling right below your knee. It's a good idea to get add the silicone band if you are wearing a larger size, or if the area below your knee gets indented easily.
- Choose your size. You may need to take a measurements to get your size. With your leg measurements, look up your size in the sizing chart in the images, or check out the Mediven Sizing Chart in a PDF.
- Choose between Standard and Petite lengths. Measure your lower leg length. If it's below 15 inches, choose Petite length. If it's above 15 inches, choose Standard length. If you're shorter than 5 foot 7 inches, you may need the Petite length.
- Choose the color.