Sigvaris Midtown Microfiber knee high compression stocking is a comfortable dress sock knit with microfiber. It's breathable and durable, perfect for everyday wear. The ribbed design is perfect for a casual day out or for work, and it's available in 15-20 mmHg and 20-30 mmHg compression to effectively manage swelling and boost circulation.
- new microfiber knit for added comfort
- Soft and durable, great for daily wear
- Precise Fit Sizing fits accurately and comfortably
How to Order
- Choose the Compression level.
- Choose your color. In the 20-30 mmHg and 30-40 mmHg compression levels, the Grip top (silicone beaded top band) option is available to add on.
- Adding a Silicone band helps the sock grip onto your leg, is great at preventing the compression socks from rolling right below your knee. It's a good idea to get add the silicone band if you are wearing a larger size, or if the area below your knee gets indented easily.
- Choose your size. You may need to take a measurements to get your size. With your leg measurements, look up your size in the sizing chart in the images, or check out the Sigvaris Sizing Chart in a PDF.